IC SOLUTIONS - Inmate Calling Solutions and 123LOCAL.NET

Jan 15, 2010
review #167857

My boyfriend is a inmate in Nevada in Lovelock.IC Solutions is the prisons phone people.

To talk for 30min with IC Solutions its 4.85 a call

so I signed on with 123LOCAL.net and a 30min call was 98 cents plus my boyfriend purchases a prepaid phone card and that cost 85 cents for the first min and then 11 cents per min for the next 29 min but if we call the 123local number its only 1.45 for the full 30 min. That worked well for a few months. Now when my boyfriend calls, when I try to except the call and press 5 it hangs up . $30.00 later I still cannot get a call.

Ive e-mailed both phone companies on a daily basis for two weeks and still havent even gotten a call back. I need to know what I can do about it.

This isnt fair.

9cd3587
Had an experience with IC SOLUTIONS?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
pissed in florida

Aug 09, 2013 Pensacola, Florida

I added money to my according to my account four hours ago and the money has not posted yet. This company does not handle buisness very good and would recommend contacting the institution your loved one is at, and ask if they could switch providers.

Ripped Off

Oct 11, 2012

This company never did refund my balance after using their service which was $18.00.

marmar34

Dec 27, 2011

Some One Please Email Me At
Mirandapugh@yahoo.com
&& Please Please Tell Me How This Works . My Boyfriends Calls Are $6.00 & that is just to much right now some one please help me .

Prison Call Solutions

Sep 07, 2011

I was told by my husband to go to securus and set up an account so he could call me. ( i put him in jail to get him off drugs) I have never known anyone in jail so did not know this process. When I typed in Securus it brought me to prison call solutions. So I read through and it sounded like what he was talking about so I signed up. I get email after that telling me I needed to call the jail security provider and find out who they use so that I could go through this process to set up with them. Well that told me there this was not the right company. I called left 3 messages no return call. The live chat on the site does not work nor does the refund button. I called again finally got a csr and he told me they would cancel and send this to the refund department. The refund department sent me a email saying they could not refund me for my inmate leaving or not using the number. They have never sent me a number to use. They took my money under false advertising, never sent me a number, never called me back and now will not refund me. This is a big scam and they are preying on people who are already vulnerable. As it is I had to make this decision to save my husbands life, but it is leaving me with one income and kids to raise not to mention bills. PLease help me get my money back

Mari

Dec 13, 2010

If I could take away that 1 star I would in a heartbeat. Four days ago I call to make a payment on my account. After I gave them my debit card information, the so-called "representative" I was speaking with asked me I would like a conformation number, of course I said YES...she tells me to hold...then tells me that while she was processing my payment a system error occurred not the are not sure if the payment when through so they have to conduction an "investigation" that will take 24 to 72 hours

hopefully helpful

Aug 27, 2010

123local.net 1-251-445-6516

Roneshia

Mar 01, 2010

my boyfriends in Three Lakes Valley Conservative camp in Nevada and the number I call is 1-888-506-8407 and this works everytime he calls unless the pay phones they have in the prison aren't working properly.Its the sam price for the 30 mins, its like 4 dollars and some change.its also called inmate calling solutions also.
but yea call that number it works

jenny

Aug 02 Las Vegas, Nevada

So hon.do they know about the pin n all that? The inmate? Mines in Clark County Detention Ctr in Las Vegas,Nevada..i put the money so he could call who he wants..now i called them to reverse it..but they cant..see i had it set up to only call my number..what should i do? Thats 40 bucks..help! Jenny :-)

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about IC SOLUTIONS.
Filing a new complaint about
×