IC SOLUTIONS - Inmate Calling Solutions and 123LOCAL.NET
My boyfriend is a inmate in Nevada in Lovelock.IC Solutions is the prisons phone people.
To talk for 30min with IC Solutions its 4.85 a call
so I signed on with 123LOCAL.net and a 30min call was 98 cents plus my boyfriend purchases a prepaid phone card and that cost 85 cents for the first min and then 11 cents per min for the next 29 min but if we call the 123local number its only 1.45 for the full 30 min. That worked well for a few months. Now when my boyfriend calls, when I try to except the call and press 5 it hangs up . $30.00 later I still cannot get a call.
Ive e-mailed both phone companies on a daily basis for two weeks and still havent even gotten a call back. I need to know what I can do about it.
This isnt fair.d696ce6 review #167857
You may also like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I switched my phone to Charter after my old landline company failing to fix my phone line after 4 (yes, 4) attempts to do so. The tech came out, was..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "Emperor Limousine... Where to begin. Being a former employee, I was put to the ultimate test. My patience was stretched thin, as well as my morals. ..."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- " Would not recommend. Sets you for an auto-renewal which I didn't know and caused my bank to overdraft. (Of course, no refund permitted) It can also get creepy. I'm..."
- "This is a complaint against David F. Rebholz, President and Chief Executive Officer, FedEx Ground, for mis-management of a shoddy organization that has meted out pitiful service, egregious incompetence, and..."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."